How staff feel changes everything...
Based on 15 questions and completed in 2 minutes, the LiA Pulse Check is used as a census with all staff, who respond because you commit to engaging them in the action that follows.
This powerful tool has already been tried and tested with more than 150,000 NHS staff in 80+ organisations.
Many Trusts adopting Listening into Action (LiA) as their approach to improving patient care have seen improvements of up to 120% on baseline LiA Pulse Check results within a year.
- The LiA Pulse Check goes out to all staff for response via email, intranet, mobile phone, tablet, or on paper
- Responses are completely anonymous
- Staff may also suggest up to 3 changes to improve patient care and/or reduce day-to-day frustrations
- Results are available by organisation, role, specialty and site
- Reports show your results by the CQC 5 domains